Monday 20 February 2012

School Cake Sale

Here are some standard cupcakes that I bring out for the school cake sales. With 3 children in different years, these come around fairly frequently!




Always makes me feel better as a nanny if I can get a little healthy  onto the  not so healthy! These vanilla cupcakes with cream cheese icing and fresh fruit always seem to go down a treat.

Plain vanilla cupcakes with pastel coloured buttercream. Expertly decorated by my youngest charge, 3 year old C. She's a wiz in the kitchen and my fabulous little helper. I'll post some of her favourite recipe's later.

I was quite thrilled when I discovered that the mum's on the stall sold my cakes for 30p more than everyone else's. Simple things eh?


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Let me know!